• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Cj-8 Hot Wheels and Matchbox

I would have just gone the Ebay route but I needed a stash of loose cars for when my nephews come over they have some to play with. I haven't opened a Hot Wheels car in so long it almost felt criminal to open 20 of them!
 
I just gave 2 of my saved ones to the kids to open... it killed me to watch... fortunately beer was to the rescue!

cb
 
That's just not right in some way.. Poor kids think u got them a gift but in reality all u want it the UPC stamps.. Such evil .. Lol 😜

Sent from my SPH-L900
 
That's just not right in some way.. Poor kids think u got them a gift but in reality all u want it the UPC stamps.. Such evil .. Lol 😜

Sent from my SPH-L900

I prefer to think of it as a win-win.
 
I found some red Scrambler hot wheels at my local target the other day for $1 each. Needless to say, I bought them all.
 
Saw this one today at Meijers.
762baefa5a5d3dccc7b90897b72c8b86-1.jpg



 
Who has a Scrambler error card? I will post up pics of what I found the other day... very cool, very odd.

cb
 
Yeah, it is pretty neat, I have a few others I would have to dig up, but I kinda dig the monster milk truck, so it is all good all around.

cb
 
Three of these (one is for Bad Karma) landed yesterday. Bought the cars on the last possible day and mailed the backs in on the last possible day. Cut it close...

2014WaggyHotwheels1.jpeg

2014WaggyHotwheels2.jpeg

2014WaggyHotwheels3.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6390.jpeg
    IMG_6390.jpeg
    900 KB · Views: 110
Nice! One is enough for me. It was the most work I've done for a special edition Hot Wheel!
 
Back
Top