Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
West Haven
State
UT
You should sell me that one :thumbsup:..I should be in Salt Lake soon
This one is really nice, but all the others need strip and paint so this one will too. If you want to trade a wheel and something (need 3 center caps) when you come through I am open.

designerRob

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Allen Park
State
MI
I picked these 15x8 wheels up today. I certainly don't need them but they are so retro cool, and cheap, that I couldn't pass em up. :D I'll have to get them cleaned up and figure out what lug nuts I need. The 31" ATs are even decent & will get sold.
turbss.jpg

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI
In a comedic twist, the person that bought the rims and tires yesterday, wanted just the tires. They posted the rims up separate for $50.00 today. Thats right, $50.00. I messaged the seller within 17 minutes of posting and missed them a second time.

Attachments

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
We are selling the 2007 Silverado to get rid of the payment. My work has been slow lately so losing a payment helps a lot. This will be Carol’s tow rig for the horse trailer, plus an extra driver as needed. We actually like this old guy better than the newer one! So- its a keeper. Carol’s daily driver will be the yellow XJ, and I’ll drive the J20 while I’m getting the 82 Scrambler ready to sell, and then building the 81 Scrambler.

designerRob

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Allen Park
State
MI
Well, a bit of a find on Facebook. Picked it up for $2800. Immaculate 1996 with a 350, semi-float 14bolt rear, 229k miles. Runs like a top.
Nice find!(y)Man that looks clean.

I've been following XJs & ZJs on Craigslist around the country for a while and I see quite a few nice examples in your neck of the woods. I just wish you weren't so far from Michigan. :) You guys must not use salt on your roads.

Last edited: