Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Tempted to buy both of the ones in So Cal and keep whichever is nicer....
That Inland Empire one looks great!

Rob- the one you found in Seattle is a winner too! The red one is nice too, but the green is one of my favorite colors.

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
My 2 favorites from a search last night: https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/d/tacoma-very-nice-1996-jeep-cherokee-xj/6912842946.html
I guarantee it won't last more than a couple days.

Absolutely Gorgeous, but a bit more $ and listed with a dealer: https://stlouis.craigslist.org/ctd/d/saint-charles-92-jeep-cherokee-4x4/6912685199.html Also won't last long
Wow! Love both of those...

Wish the STL one was less; I could drag my trailer for that.... It is beautiful.

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
This is the one I paid $4000 for with 112k miles. Immaculate with an updated head and full maintenance records- I added the lift and wheels/tires. Found it on Facebook Marketplace- seems to be some good stuff there that doesn’t make it to Craigslist. I think the Craigslist scammers have driven a lot of folks away.
65583898-CC9E-424D-A020-7F78572C090A.jpeg

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
My original criteria was 4.0 only; but as I've been searching; I've found as many 300K+ 5.2's as I have 4.0. That must be a pretty good combo too....

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
The 5.2 is a decent engine. I’ve ran a few to 200k with no issues. Just depends on prior maintenance.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
My wife is getting ready to sell her 96 Cherokee 4.0 HO automatic. 105K w/oil change every 2500K Runs well, body in great shape. Some of the clear coat on paint has come off. No body/ frame rust. Needs a little work like new door pull on passenger side. Did about $ 2 G of front end/ ball joint steering work 3 years ago and wanting to recover some of that. Doesn't look like those newer ones though

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
My wife is getting ready to sell her 96 Cherokee 4.0 HO automatic. 105K w/oil change every 2500K Runs well, body in great shape. Some of the clear coat on paint has come off. No body/ frame rust. Needs a little work like new door pull on passenger side. Did about $ 2 G of front end/ ball joint steering work 3 years ago and wanting to recover some of that. Doesn't look like those newer ones though
Pics to kkoudele@hotmail.com

Randyzzz

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Awesome truck. I love the GMT400's. Last of the "easy to work on" trucks, but still have some modern creature comforts.
Truth be told, I like it better than our late 2007. We actually sold the 2007 yesterday! No more payment! In celebration we put new shoes on the 1996. BFG TA’s.