• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Current Scrambler pics

Scott_P

Legacy Registered User
Silver Member
City
Benzonia
State
MI
Damn that Yukon is nice! That is when they were still real vehicles. We had a 1999 Tahoe....saved my wife and daughter's life in a 1/3 ish head on collision, they both walked away with bruises and scratches. (Guy turning left got rear-ended by a drunk/high driver and jammed into my wife's lane...he did not fair so well, but lived)

sdsupilot

CJ-8 Member
City
OKC
State
OK
Very nice Yukon. I had a 97 for years. Ran it to 200K miles and got an 01 (that I also ran to 200K). The 97 was more truck like in ride, the 01 was more refined in ride quality. They were both great vehicles. Still daydream about getting something similar and putting tons and 40s under it.

Chamba

Not obsessed: focused.
City
Vero Beach
State
FL
I love ťhat body style. It was the end of the traditional car look for chevy. And I simply adore Oregon cars: pristine.
I bought my wife the '22 tahoe only because I love the engine so much. That 3 litre duramax is a phenomenal engine.. I'd love a square body with that engine.

GreatCJ8

Charter Member
Gold Member
City
Lynchburg
State
VA
I am SO JEALOUS of all you guys that have garages that you can work in, big or all, lifts or not. I have a garage, I painted my first CJ8 in it. Jacked it up and put it against the wall, painted half. Jacked it up, put it against the other wall and finished it. Paint was tacky for days because nobody could tell me how to reduce/what hardener to use with Gillespie mild spec OD paint. 23 years later the garage is so packed with crap.
I'm so jealous that you have a packed garage.
I have a spot in the driveway, hoping for a carport at least, soon!
Oh, pic... WND_event_20230325181339_1_TX_3_0011.jpg
Here's me in my garage, lol, adjusting dash cams front & rear ;)

Ohnomobile

Gold Member
City
Hudson
State
FL
I installed the sideboards David Morolli made Saturday. Also added some sheepskin seat covers. Remember those from the 80's? I am ready for Jeep Beach in Daytona at the end of the month. If it is anything like last year I will be lucky to see 1 or 2 Scramblers out of thousands of Jeeps.
20230415_161059.jpg