• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Gladiator

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
I saw one of these today, reminded me of the Gladiator, just 10 years early I guess :shrug:

hummer-h3t-more-offi-3_800x0w.jpg

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Same concept I guess, just different execution (V8 available in the H3). :twocents:

AdamH

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Mt Holly
State
NC
Saw another one on the way to town today. This one was red and it still didn’t do anything for me. Maybe they’ll grow on me now or it’ll be something I want later on down the road but for now I’m gonna see what you guys day about them.
I have to qualify all as this is just one mans opinion.

Once you get down this way maybe mine will change your mind!

scramble1983

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Dallas
State
tx
The door handles on the Gladiator, JL and Ram kill any potential purchase for me...fisher price has better quality. This is what happens every time you pull the door open, it literally feels like it’s going to rip off ...a complete joke

Attachments

• 3D2EDF71-0077-4BC9-ACFF-5055017DA8E8.png
    3D2EDF71-0077-4BC9-ACFF-5055017DA8E8.png
    340.1 KB · Views: 40

53D Scrambler

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Hampstead
State
NC
Saw a Gladiator Rubicon on base today. I have to say, I like it. If only for the fact that there is another true Jeep running around out there on the roads along with the Wranglers.

CJ7Pilot

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Yuba City
State
CA
I think that "Honcho" trim is the best look yet for the Gladiator!

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
I like your red Honcho. The vintage hood ornament looks good on the Golden Eagle also

tower210

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Olathe
State
KS
Not a Gladiator....or Scrambler; but this followed me home yesterday. GC Trailhawk as the wifes DD / tow mule. Pretty solid upgrade from our 12......

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
I like how you went with the early version of Dixie where is said Golden Eagle on the Hood and Dixie on the door. Rather than a few episodes later when they replaced Golden Eagle with Dixie because Heep told them to remove the Golden Eagle wording

mhinchliffe

CJ-8 Member
City
W-S
State
NC
Down at the beach today. Had to say ol'boy had a folding step in the back passenger so his ol'lady could get in and out. Toyota 4Runner guy stopped and chatted him up having said he chased him down to get a closer look. Once you start looking these things are everywhere. This was an all black Rubicon. It did have a nice aggressive stance!

IMG_1799.jpg

Reactions: SKT

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
RE the "Honcho": I do love the way the light bar was done and he could sell a crap ton of them if he wants to. It's so good except for the J10 badges and use of the Honcho name.