Hallmark to sell 1982 Scrambler X-mas Ornament!!!!

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Half price? I’m in. Ordered 2 more. I’ll probably try and paint one to match Red.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Yeh I was going to say the same thing , but you guys beat me to it. Definitely gonna save one to paint.
Do you think I should buy a couple of more, in case I have project creep ??? 😁
The more you buy the more they will make and keep making. Maybe buy a couple of cases and place in the attic. Maybe you will double or triple your money someday :)

zero2wow

SOA old xprez...
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Vancouver
State
WA
The more you buy the more they will make and keep making. Maybe buy a couple of cases and place in the attic. Maybe you will double or triple your money someday :)
I went to order 6 and Hallmark Online store would only allow max of 2.. and work around ideas :unsure:
Thanks

zero2wow

SOA old xprez...
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Vancouver
State
WA
Those 2 routes are what I was thinking about trying plus 2 other directions if that doesn't work.
Thanks, z2w :ZZZ:

Update... Just re-ordered a few times and it went through, no issues :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Already got my first two. They ship fast. And shipping cost less than a trip to Bend to the store there. Hmmm... maybe order 2 more?

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Plan to hit my local store this week. When I got my first ones they had boxes of them, I hope to score a bunch. :fingerscrossed:

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Chester
State
Ma
Just received my two today. Two separate boxes. First order was three and they came in one box ?? Oh well.

Boomer

Iron Bender
City
Snohomish
State
WA
Do stores still have these?
After yesterday, the ones local to me don’t. I cleaned out the last 10 at the 2 local Hallmark stores. 60% off. :D

But yes, there is still some availability. Just have to check your local stores.

I don’t know if it was mentioned earlier in the thread or not, but Kohl’s has been selling these as well and currently has them on clearance at 50% off. I don’t think they can be ordered online though, have to find them on the shelf.

City
Nashville
State
NC
After yesterday, the ones local to me don’t. I cleaned out the last 10 at the 2 local Hallmark stores. 60% off. :D

But yes, there is still some availability. Just have to check your local stores.

I don’t know if it was mentioned earlier in the thread or not, but Kohl’s has been selling these as well and currently has them on clearance at 50% off. I don’t think they can be ordered online though, have to find them on the shelf.
Thank you for the reply! I appreciate it!