• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Jeep J10

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Sorry I never updated this but I completed the heater core swap and everything is working great! I just washed it today and for the fun of it I put some CJ Limited chrome trim rings on the OEM white wagon wheels. I just wanted to see what they looked like. The wheels need to be sand blasted and refinished anyway plus I have some OEM Chrome wagon wheels I'm debating putting on instead of the white ones so I'm just weighing my options. So far I'm not sold but I don't hate it. Sorry for the crappy pics with sun/shadows. I will get better ones later.
b126213a91316124965e33dff6a5ebb2-1.jpg

1825747ea78b49ff62d26aa5f5afc656-1.jpg

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
Looks sweet like it is.

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Dude, that looks so good!

Thanks! I’m pretty excited. Still waiting on the replacement bedsides from BJ’s Offroad because they’ve been on back order due to Covid. Once those come in the bed and tailgate will get bodywork and paint. I’ve got a 4” Skyjacker lift waiting to go on along with OEM chrome wagon wheels and 33” BFG AT’s. Interior will be the last thing left to do after that.

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Got the rear frame all cleaned up and starting to put the doors back together. Bedsides finally came in so the body guys will get started on it next week. I’m replacing the fuel sending unit and fill/vent hoses while the tank is easily accessible.

Attachments

• 5411708E-448A-4415-87D6-C855D29DBFBD.jpeg
    5411708E-448A-4415-87D6-C855D29DBFBD.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 19