• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

My Newest Project - Me !?!?

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
I "drove" my Scrambler a couple days ago for the first time in months.... just around the storage complex. Austin and I... hit 50 mph then went to slow down and the brake pedal hit the floor... lucky I was able to downshift quick enough before running out of room and hitting the fence. Scrambler is back in storage now. :(
You'll be driving your Scramblers soon buddy. Get well soon!
Appreciate it Mike :thumbsup:

Even though our countries will soon be at war with one another, you can still be my friend :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::cheers::wave:

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
Had blood work on July 27. Good news, tumor markers are back to normal levels. Bad news, white blood cell count still real low. I have been getting my energy back more and more as time goes by, still not back to "normal", maybe 75%:fingerscrossed:

Next blood work and CT scan will be in September, hopefully the lymph node is back to normal :fingerscrossed:

bigwalton

Picture cravin' AK Postal nut
Staff member
SOA Member
We are all thinking and talking about you while wishing you all the best. Keep the good news coming.

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
Appreciate it Eric and Toby :cheers:

I (and Tiffany) really wanted to make Sand Blast this year, but I still am not feeling that good yet for that long of a trip, and all my Scramblers are currently having issues (some owner inflicted LOL), and too much stuff at work :(

Hopefully next year for sure :thumbsup:

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
Had CT scan/blood work last Friday, got the results today.

Blood work was good, tumor markers non existent :thumbsup:
CT scans were good, lymph nodes did not change :thumbsup:

Energy still not back to 100%, getting better, I am only 4 months out of chemo, so I guess that is normal :shrug:

So, another 3 month reprieve, next CT scan/blood work mid December :fingerscrossed: