53D Scrambler

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Hampstead
State
NC
Hey that is truly great news! I am very happy for you and your family and know it must be such a relief to get those results back. Merry Christmas!

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
That’s Great news and an awesome Christmas present. Way better than the one I bought you so I’ll just return mine. See you Saturday

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Excellent news! Does this mean we see you at SandBlast?
I hope so :fingerscrossed:

I really need to get through my June 19 Check up free and clear before I can commit :banghead:

I developed a slight, hard, "lump" in my left breast under my nipple during the last month. Well, anytime you develop a "lump", and have had cancer..........

My oncologist is not too worried about it, it is probably "Gynecomastia" caused by my hormones getting all screwed up from the chemo, or just a connective tissue issue :fingerscrossed: If it gets bigger, changes shape, starts hurting, I will have to go back to the hospital ASAP :( The CT scan in June will better confirm exactly what "it" is.

He checked it out pretty thoroughly yesterday, and was not too concerned. He was just upset I didn't notify them as soon as I noticed it. I figured, hell, got to see you in a few weeks anyway, I am finally feeling 100% normal, and quite frankly I'm tired of losing body parts :rotfl:

So, hopefully nothing, we will see :fingerscrossed:

I now get felt up "upstairs" and "downstairs" when I see the oncologist, and still no dinner or a movie :shrug: :rotfl: :thumbsup:

cblfhs

4bt brah
LIFETIME
City
Highland Park
State
IL
So my family lives in New Orleans, (Kenner n all overr) we are going to have to get together sometime when I am down there! Congrats on your quick capturing of cancer! Keep up the good fight and keep jeepin

jammer1

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Maple Hts.
State
Oh
I would hope it would be geared more toward scrambler and medium builds. Otherwise the vehicle turns into a project vehicle, not a scrambler (one of reasons I didn't want to take the one cj7 to cj8 with out of state title. Would be titled a project vehicle (would loose the scrambler).

Last edited: