• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

My Newest Project - Me !?!?

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
Great news! Merry Christmas!

53D Scrambler

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Hampstead
State
NC
Hey that is truly great news! I am very happy for you and your family and know it must be such a relief to get those results back. Merry Christmas!

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
That’s Great news and an awesome Christmas present. Way better than the one I bought you so I’ll just return mine. See you Saturday

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Excellent news! Does this mean we see you at SandBlast?

I hope so :fingerscrossed:

I really need to get through my June 19 Check up free and clear before I can commit :banghead:

I developed a slight, hard, "lump" in my left breast under my nipple during the last month. Well, anytime you develop a "lump", and have had cancer..........

My oncologist is not too worried about it, it is probably "Gynecomastia" caused by my hormones getting all screwed up from the chemo, or just a connective tissue issue :fingerscrossed: If it gets bigger, changes shape, starts hurting, I will have to go back to the hospital ASAP :( The CT scan in June will better confirm exactly what "it" is.

He checked it out pretty thoroughly yesterday, and was not too concerned. He was just upset I didn't notify them as soon as I noticed it. I figured, hell, got to see you in a few weeks anyway, I am finally feeling 100% normal, and quite frankly I'm tired of losing body parts :rotfl:

So, hopefully nothing, we will see :fingerscrossed:

I now get felt up "upstairs" and "downstairs" when I see the oncologist, and still no dinner or a movie :shrug: :rotfl: :thumbsup:

cblfhs

Quadriplegic Cj8 <3er
Lifetime Member
City
Highland Park
State
IL
So my family lives in New Orleans, (Kenner n all overr) we are going to have to get together sometime when I am down there! Congrats on your quick capturing of cancer! Keep up the good fight and keep jeepin

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Great news my friend. we'll keep optimistic on Sand Blast.:wave:

jammer1

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Maple Hts.
State
Oh
I'm glad to hear all is going well. Lets keep it going in this direction. (y)

jammer1

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Maple Hts.
State
Oh
I would hope it would be geared more toward scrambler and medium builds. Otherwise the vehicle turns into a project vehicle, not a scrambler (one of reasons I didn't want to take the one cj7 to cj8 with out of state title. Would be titled a project vehicle (would loose the scrambler).

Last edited: