• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

What's on your Work Bench?

Oakley

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cumming
State
GA
Well it’s absolutely pouring down rain so back to getting my new shop together. Decided I should get my sign I had made put up. I think it looks good. Working with Dustin to make me a scrambler one next.

IMG_7433.jpeg

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
That looks like a "solution"
Looks more like a ‘relocation’ of a problem.

Lets all repeat, “hello, my name is ________, and I am addicted to buying Jeep parts.”

Rosco1974

Scrambler Junkie
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
Got water/condensation in my tank. Setup had worked for 15 years. 1000056302.jpg1000056244.jpg

CJ7Pilot

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Yuba City
State
CA
Dang, there's a lot going on with that bench!

helimd

City
Oklahoma City
State
OK
I'm always interested when an AR barrel and armorers wrench are sitting amongst some prized CJ pieces. What's up with the AR stuff, if I may ask?

Boomer

Iron Bender
City
Snohomish
State
WA
I'm always interested when an AR barrel and armorers wrench are sitting amongst some prized CJ pieces. What's up with the AR stuff, if I may ask?

It’s a barrel off of a Colt MT6730 that I bought about 25 years ago during the ban era. After the AWB sunset, I had the muzzle threaded and the HBAR under the hand guards shaved down to lighten it up. Now I am removing the front sight to cut the sight tower off of it so I can install a free floating 1 piece hand guard.