Belizeit
CJ-8 Member
- City
- River Ridge
- State
- La
X 2Is it possible to get the "print ready" file to have some made locally?
Thanks.

X 2Is it possible to get the "print ready" file to have some made locally?
Thanks.


1986 258 4 speed. Pretty clean for a SE PA Jeep. Plans right now are fix it up a little and sell in fall for profit. Not sure if that will happen. Will start a build thread even though I don't plan on doing much to it. It drove pretty good 40 miles home reaching 67 mph not scared doing it. First thing are wiper blade, lower column bearing, master cylinder gasket, and dimmer switch all should be here tomorrow. Then state inspection, only had 52 miles since it was last done in August 2017.


Well hell, that's pretty cool. Now I'm going to have to do one with my leftover parts. Tell me you've got the steps laid out somewhere?
That is REALLY COOL.
Considering I'm originally from Oregon, I'm pretty partial to your original ! Nice job.Nect up is a new England version if I can pull it off