
They are on ebay now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/HOTWHEELS-09-HE...7|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50
I'm gonna head to the toy store this weekend to see if they are on the shelves yet.
Why would someone go through all the hassle of listing it on eBay, paying the fees, and dealing with shipping only to make a buck or two?That's funny. The retail on these is $0.99.Why would someone go through all the hassle of listing it on eBay, paying the fees, and dealing with shipping only to make a buck or two?
Craig
That's funny. The retail on these is $0.99.Why would someone go through all the hassle of listing it on eBay, paying the fees, and dealing with shipping only to make a buck or two?
Craig
Been there, done it... So, I bought four of the Scramblers from the EBay guy. Factor in time, fuel... I'd have paid $5.00 a piece 
Picked up 2 at Target today here in San Antonio. The back of mine says the same thing JohnN wrote...man that is poor attention to detail.
Truck



Has anyone found any in a color other than copper?
I was like a kid at a candy store!