- City
- Dillsboro
- State
- IN
![]()
My desk.
Sent from my Big as My Phace Galaxy S3 Note Phablet.
Looks like Sam has been to Wullenwebers again.

![]()
My desk.
Sent from my Big as My Phace Galaxy S3 Note Phablet.

Last night we played "cars"... we lie on the floor, each get 4 cars and a "sparkle" is hidden under one of them... the objective is to guess which car has the sparkle by saying "Red Rover Red Rover send the XXXXXX over".
My cars were pretty good in this shot... she got me though, she guessed right like every time and I wasn't very good at the game... a 5 year old imagination is pretty good to think this stuff up.
View attachment 43716
cb



There's no Toys R Us anywhere near us, but I just gotta have one of those Collectors Edition Wagoneers. If anyone can get an extra, I'll gladly purchase it from you.
I had to find more to make sure it was real....


Lots of them on Ebay. Looking at the completed auctions they seem to be selling between $22 - $35 give or take a few bucks. Which after adding up the cost of the cars, plus $3.50, plus shipping puts them in the ball park.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-WHEELS-...05396?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item25951d25f4
