• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Craigslist and Estate Sale finds!

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
Not too often (it seems) are deals on eBay but I scored a G2 Axle&Gear 98-2034-002 Axle Kit (new) for $199 plus $122.50 shipping.
Dodge Dana 60 AXLE KIT all 35 SPLINE with Spicer joints.

Dodge Dana 60 axle kit.jpg

Dodge Dana 60 axle kit 1.jpg

Dodge Dana 60 axle kit 2.jpg

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
20180414_204930.jpg

20180414_204955.jpg

Got these today.
Also 1 new warn hub for a Dana 44 for a spare, $10, sweet. Not a premium hub but Warn and new so thats cool.

I can't find much info on the red Tonka, only found 2 pictures of it online. I am guessing most left do not have the driver anymore.

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
See "Yep, I'm in trouble" for today's score...

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
Picked this up yesterday with boxes of Jeep parts.
1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

CJ7Pilot

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Yuba City
State
CA
Yep, Commando with a CJ front end... that's the original Scrambler! :thumbsup:

masscj2a

Rebuilding America's Jeep
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
City
Ware
State
MA
Never thought about it that way, but when you think about the timing of the years, you could have an argument there. I'm going to have a name for it based on that thought. Will look cool next to my green Scrambler.

Yep, Commando with a CJ front end... that's the original Scrambler! :thumbsup:

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
Picked this up after work today. Pretty sure the side boards, although in poor shape, included the hard to find mounting bokts for the back end(or is it the feont ones that are hard to find). Earlier Laredo rear seat in great shape, and CJ8 rocker trim with 3 intact mounting studs, and quick glance, only 1 tiny imperfection. Seat and trim will be posted for sale soon.20180427_195635.jpg su

Kim Dawson

CJ-8 Member
City
Molalla
State
Or
Great find. I keep waiting for Randyzzz to post what he found and got at the big CJ sale he was headed for last weekend.

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Great find. I keep waiting for Randyzzz to post what he found and got at the big CJ sale he was headed for last weekend.

It is possible he may be in "Time Out" or grounded. :shrug:

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
20180429_165435.jpg

Kinda sorta not really, took off my first Jeep(CJ8) about 25 years ago. Haven't been out of my parents shed till today.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
20180429_194541.jpg
I did buy these today. The old ones, blue and silver, weigh noticeablely more than the newer black one, more metal back in the day, .more plastic today. Also picked up a TJ bestop tonneau and some Marrchal 750's to flip.

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR

Sorry to keep everyone in limbo. I think the ad was either a sick joke or a feeble attempt of a neighbor to get a yard cleaned up. I emailed several times with no reply, a google search of the area showed no Jeep heaven, and then the ad was pulled. If anything does materialize I'll post up here pronto!

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
Lifetime Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI
Also found this belt buckle for ten, the stem is broken on it, so just a show item now.

89D99626-1345-49EF-A7B2-53E55072076D.jpg

6D3FDAED-52C7-428C-B394-BDD7D254FE0B.jpg