It's time to start making some changes.....

zero2wow

SOA old xprez...
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Vancouver
State
WA
In the picture it is hard to tell how far away the dshaft is from your exhaust tube. Have you checked with full compression of the right front springs?

Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

z :ZZZ:

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
The pic makes it look like it's all over the front shaft but I have lots of room in reality. The first version I built a few weeks ago I wanted to run the pipe between the trans pan and the bellhousing but didn't work. Now I shortened where the header collector is and makde a turn toward the front mount. If the front shaft has clearance issues now I'll have much larger issues to deal with.

mysunnshine

Legacy Registered User
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Well.....My MAF sensor did not want to play anymore so I tuned it speed density for now(using the MAP sensor). After pulling some timing out, it makes about 360hp with the truck intake and crappy truck heads. After it all, I spaced out and pulled a move like my customers do to me. The fuel is about 3 months old and it's 87 octane. No wonder why I had to pull out timing so much. After I drive it for a bit, I'll put it back on the dyno and throw some timing back into it to make some power. Now it's off to finish the temporary air intake system, heat shields, mount the ECU, and finish the wiring. While I'm at it, I think I'm going to add one more leaf to the rear springs due to weight of this pig. I have the heavier spring rate RE springs but I'd bet that I have lost about 2-3" since they have settled. That way I can drive it for a bit before I link up the rear.