• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

My Big Red Scrambler

Hey, sorry if this is somewhere in your thread but a quick look didn't turn it up for me. Do you have any details air how you cut down your seat brackets please? I'm 6'6" and is love to drop mine about 3" or so.

Thanks

Josh
 
Hey, sorry if this is somewhere in your thread but a quick look didn't turn it up for me. Do you have any details air how you cut down your seat brackets please? I'm 6'6" and is love to drop mine about 3" or so.

Thanks

Josh

Check out JBeemers thread on the forum. It was a sticky on here. If you have more questions message me a phone number and I'd be glad to call you. I can tell you taking the passenger side down this much is a complete pia.
 
Thanks. I finally found the old thread and posted on it to make it easier to find. Yes, the passenger side looks evil.
 
Like how you raised the shifter without building a console for it. Keeps the area open, one of the things I like about CJs.
 
Over the top amazing build. Awesome job. Reading through, you make it look so simple. So many details covered, I gotta go back and fix a few things on our now. :-) Thanks for taking the time to post the progress.
 
Back
Top