jammer1

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Maple Hts.
State
Oh
So sorry to hear. Thought you would get a break. At least the percentages look pretty good. Your in our thoughts and prayers.

IAFFCJ

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Manassas
State
VA
Sorry to hear dude. If ya need anything don’t hesitate to call.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Wow sorry to hear about this and you having to deal with it again. Once is enough. I'm just down the road also if there is anything I can do or help with. Don't hesitate to ask. We are all part of the Jeep family and community. Take care and beat this

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Man, that sucks.... Really sorry to hear about this. I’m sure you’ll beat it. We’ll be thinking about you.

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Thanks everybody :bow:

Good news/Bad news - my insurance company approved, so I start Monday. I would rather start now, no reason to delay the inevitable, but Monday it is :twocents:

Yep, pretty confidant this is going to be a big $hit burger to eat, just have to take it one visit/bite at a time, hopefully it won't be too too bad :fingerscrossed:

Since I started with Tulane on this fun journey, that's where I will be going for all of my cancer stuff. Figured they started it, they can finish it. Kind of like a mechanic, let the one that starts the project finish it. Only bad thing, I usually go to New Orleans for fun, these visit's are kind of ruining New Orleans for me :rotfl:

Anyway, thanks again to everybody, I'll try to update as I go :wave:

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
First time I saw this thread. We’ll keep you in our prayers. If there is anything you may need, I’m only a phone call away my friend. :wave:

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Thanks everybody :thumbsup: :cheers:

Made it through 5 days of chemo last week, one day of chemo yesterday.

I don't really feel sick. just don't feel "well", if that makes sense.

Biggest side affects so far - trouble sleeping/indigestion and heart burn (which I have never had before), nose starting to dry out a bit, and energy level is definitely decreasing.

One chemo treatment next week, then I get to start all over again the following week :fingerscrossed: :crazy:

53D Scrambler

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Hampstead
State
NC
Glad to hear you are through the first week of the treatments this round. I have been reading this thread a lot and apologize for not responding sooner. You are getting through the treatments like a champion it seems, I have had a few family members go through the process all with success and I know yours will go the same.

My family and I will be keeping you and yours in our prayers.

-Luke

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Very sorry to hear this Raymond! I pray the treatments go well and this is the last time you have to go through this! Hang in there brother. You're in our prayers!

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Finished my first round of chemo, had blood work and lung function test yesterday.

Good news - no tumor markers evident in my blood, so the chemo is working :thumbsup:
Good news - my lung function tests came back great, about the same results as the test I did before I started chemo :thumbsup:

Only not so good news - my hair started shedding yesterday, so I shaved it all off :rotfl: :cool:

I start my second round of chemo on Monday, hope it goes as well as the first round :fingerscrossed:

Thanks for all the prayers/thoughts/well wishes :bow: