• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

My Newest Project - Me !?!?

Well, if that’s the case, you can ride around on the gravel roads with me.

And me. Sand Hollow has stuff for everyone, no worries. I’m pulling another long road trip, you know I won’t be going too nuts and there’s plenty of others :thumbsup:

If you conserve your road tripping miles for SandBlast, I won’t complain too much though ;)
 
And me. Sand Hollow has stuff for everyone, no worries. I’m pulling another long road trip, you know I won’t be going too nuts and there’s plenty of others :thumbsup:

If you conserve your road tripping miles for SandBlast, I won’t complain too much though ;)

Need to make up my mind this week about National, and I have no plans/reservations :shrug::fingerscrossed::shrug:
 
Hey guys, don't be discouraged about the notion of not having something that you and your rig can handle. There's really a LOT of great trails out there that anyone can tackle. What you "see" of the Sand Hollow trails are usually the crazy technical, "big-boy" trails but there's a lot below that level too. There are a good many options for scenic (more than we could ever cover in a week's worth of riding) and moderate stuff too. We'll be working on getting registrants set up with CartoTracks maps after we have a solid list of registrants (already happened, really, but will give it another week or so and then start filling accounts with maps). The maps will give you a good measure of what's out there as the ratings are visible on every trail out there. I'll be driving all the way out and hope to be out there a week early tying up any loose ends and doing a little additional data collection. It's an incredible area and I really think everyone will enjoy what they find when they get there, no matter the vehicle capability.
 
Had my 3 month/ 3,000 mile service yesterday, CT scan and blood work.

No tumor markers evident in blood.
CT scan was stable.

So, I'm good till my next 3 month service, blood work only next time.

Then, in December, blood work and CT Scan. Maybe if all is still well in December I will get moved up to an extended 6 month service interval :fingerscrossed: :thumbsup: :wave:
 
That is great news to celebrate, see you at Sand Blast!
 
Happy Dance Time! (You'll have to visualize, couldn''t hold camera still) Wee you at Sand Blast!
 
Back
Top