• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

My Newest Project - Me !?!?

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Well, if that’s the case, you can ride around on the gravel roads with me.

And me. Sand Hollow has stuff for everyone, no worries. I’m pulling another long road trip, you know I won’t be going too nuts and there’s plenty of others :thumbsup:

If you conserve your road tripping miles for SandBlast, I won’t complain too much though ;)

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
And me. Sand Hollow has stuff for everyone, no worries. I’m pulling another long road trip, you know I won’t be going too nuts and there’s plenty of others :thumbsup:

If you conserve your road tripping miles for SandBlast, I won’t complain too much though ;)

Need to make up my mind this week about National, and I have no plans/reservations :shrug::fingerscrossed::shrug:

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS

CJ8LVR

Legacy Registered User
SOA Member
City
Madison
State
AL
Hey guys, don't be discouraged about the notion of not having something that you and your rig can handle. There's really a LOT of great trails out there that anyone can tackle. What you "see" of the Sand Hollow trails are usually the crazy technical, "big-boy" trails but there's a lot below that level too. There are a good many options for scenic (more than we could ever cover in a week's worth of riding) and moderate stuff too. We'll be working on getting registrants set up with CartoTracks maps after we have a solid list of registrants (already happened, really, but will give it another week or so and then start filling accounts with maps). The maps will give you a good measure of what's out there as the ratings are visible on every trail out there. I'll be driving all the way out and hope to be out there a week early tying up any loose ends and doing a little additional data collection. It's an incredible area and I really think everyone will enjoy what they find when they get there, no matter the vehicle capability.

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Had my 3 month/ 3,000 mile service yesterday, CT scan and blood work.

No tumor markers evident in blood.
CT scan was stable.

So, I'm good till my next 3 month service, blood work only next time.

Then, in December, blood work and CT Scan. Maybe if all is still well in December I will get moved up to an extended 6 month service interval :fingerscrossed: :thumbsup: :wave:

revho

$9.00 vanilla malt
Lifetime Member
City
beaverdam
State
MI
That is great news to celebrate, see you at Sand Blast!

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Happy Dance Time! (You'll have to visualize, couldn''t hold camera still) Wee you at Sand Blast!