• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

OT: Official CJ-8.com NFL discussion thread

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
The nfl loves their Parody
That's exactly the problem, this matchup goes 100% against any idea of parity. It's more of the same teams making it through. The Chiefs going to 6 straight AFC title games is the exact opposite of parity.

Moving towards parity would been the Ravens vs Lions.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Guess I got the spelling wrong. Yes I was making a joke of it. My dry humor I got hanging around with my dad.

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
I was pulling for both Baltimore and Detroit. Baltimore just wasn’t there. Detroit either shot themselves in the foot or SF went to the locker room at halftime and figured out what they needed to do on both sides of the ball and did it. It was a complete flip flop. Wow.

designerRob

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
City
Allen Park
State
MI
I was pulling for both Baltimore and Detroit. Baltimore just wasn’t there. Detroit either shot themselves in the foot or SF went to the locker room at halftime and figured out what they needed to do on both sides of the ball and did it. It was a complete flip flop. Wow.
Ya, the Lions sh1t the bed in the second half. Brutal to watch. Missed catches and bad 4th downs. It sucked!

CHIEFWAHO

SOA VP
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
SOA Board Member
City
Thayer
State
KS
426621216_7955782031102074_2742492051908920147_n.jpg

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
you were just waiting for the Taylor Swift highlights to come after the game... watching on repeat no doubt..
I was hoping for Kelce's retirement and his and Swift's wedding so they can go ahead and get divorced and have all of this end.

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
He's a freaking legend. I genuinely wanted to see him retired after hearing about what he was going through to keep playing. He can create his own career in broadcasting and can be there for his family now.

barrys

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
East Norriton
State
PA
It was the right call so his body is only partial beat up and not completely beat up so he can enjoy playing with his kids and enjoy life with a functional body.

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Let’s see how he is doing in 20 years. At least he had fun earning it all.