• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

Times They Are A Changin'

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Congratulations! Every day will be better than the last one.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
Congratulations!

You do understand that he’s going to take your Jeeps.....right? It’s just a matter of time.

AJ2393

Scrambled in the Head
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
North Dighton
State
MA
Hopefully
I'll be joining the club in about 5 more months. ?

Is that why we didn't hear from you for so long??:unsure: Does this mean you may start selling some Jeeps? Be a shame to break up your collection.

Last edited:

Scramblin Man

Beyond help
Lifetime Member
City
Woodway
State
Tx
JA congrats on the new addition to your family.

Must be something about Scramblers and Duck Hunters. I purchased this Scrambler when my son was 4 months old, now he is 24 and a duck hunting machine.817503A2-51C4-45F0-907B-893A88D7AAA2.jpeg

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
Congrats! Wife and I are expecting a girl in August. That leaves me in a house with girls for 14, 16, the wife, and another girl on the way.

I need a boy!

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Well CB, when a man really loves a woman....................................................... :rotfl::rotfl::wave::thumbsup:

So that is how those 2 small people in my house got there... always was curious about that... now as for Eric, I suspect that the post was on April 1st for a reason ;)

cb