• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

What's on your Work Bench?

jpnmaine

City
East Wilton
State
ME
Thinking of picking these up...only 4. They are 15x10. Not sure how they would fit.
00303_bpUoHEElk02_1320MM_1200x900.jpg
But I do like them. Had similar on an old toyota pickup with 33s looked really good.

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Thinking of picking these up...only 4. They are 15x10. Not sure how they would fit.
View attachment 87233
But I do like them. Had similar on an old toyota pickup with 33s looked really good.

I‘ve got a set of 4. I’m looking for a 5th one for my spare. I personally like them on a lifted custom Jeep, stock one not so much.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Polishing continues, one more night and these will be done.
I have 3 caps as well somewhere... have to figure out which ones I have and get the 4th... polish those out and get them done and off the bench.

20200922_184853_resized.jpg

CJ5 Frame is also serving bench duty as when all 5 are on the table, it makes it hard to maneuver.

20200922_184913_resized.jpg

cb

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
That is what winter is for... this summer was a rough one and didn't allow for much time for personal stuff.

cb
I understand fully. In my own project and just to warm. Actually had my garage door barrier up the last 3-4 weeks because of the tropical activity in the area.

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
I got the shop all ready and started in on the wheels but it just got too late.

20200923_185704_resized.jpg

20200923_185711_resized.jpg

I had a really nice front/rear cap, and a so-so another front one... I am in need of a rear cap in "pretty good shape" so I can complete the set.
If anyone has one, I am willing to pay or trade stuff.
I normally have tons of caps, but there has been a run on them since we have been locked down and haven't come across any.

cb

mhinchliffe

CJ-8 Member
City
W-S
State
NC
In keeping with the wheel restoration theme, these came out of the blast cabinet and were zinc etch primed and coated with Wimbledon white and topped with 30-9.50-15's. Still need to loose an inch of lift or so but that's in a couple of weeks.

IMG_3685.jpg

IMG_3690.jpg

62258357715__1EE0F084-BA98-471C-826C-ADDDAC7AC3B2.jpg

IMG_3709.jpg

Hoover

Bronzed Member
Lifetime Member
City
Livingston
State
AL
In keeping with the wheel restoration theme, these came out of the blast cabinet and were zinc etch primed and coated with Wimbledon white and topped with 30-9.50-15's. Still need to loose an inch of lift or so but that's in a couple of weeks.

Those turned out really good- nice work! And that's a sharp rig, too!

Hoover

Bronzed Member
Lifetime Member
City
Livingston
State
AL
@certifiablejeep - Totally stoked - thanks so much cb!! This is outstanding!!! (the card-board box art was awesome, too!) Hope that center cap arrives safely and works out a-ok. If not, I have that other one...

Hoov

Attachments

• L2Sqio4aSaecaz31tEddAA.jpg
    L2Sqio4aSaecaz31tEddAA.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 21

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
@certifiablejeep - Totally stoked - thanks so much cb!! This is outstanding!!! (the card-board box art was awesome, too!) Hope that center cap arrives safely and works out a-ok. If not, I have that other one...

Hoov

Happy to do it, hope the t-shirt arrived safely as well... glad to see my stuff show up late last night... will polish out the cap and install and get back here with pictures.

Thanks again!

cb