W-S
State
NC
For the hardtop rear hatch lift cylinders here's what I used;

IMG_1451.jpg

They went in looking like this;

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

They also came with 4 of these of which I needed one as one of mine was broken off...

IMG_1452.jpg

Also worth noting is that my spare is a 33-10.50-15 on a stock 15x7 chrome wheel and the rear hatch would foul against the tire the trying to open the hatch. What I did to remedy this was to shim, with washers, the spare further aft (backward for you non-nautical/aeronautical types) to gain clearance.

IMG_1442.jpg

I'll post the part numbers in the hardtop section for prosperity's sake.

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
LIFETIME
CJ-8.com Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
For the hardtop rear hatch lift cylinders here's what I used;

View attachment 79424

They went in looking like this;

View attachment 79425

View attachment 79426

They also came with 4 of these of which I needed one as one of mine was broken off...

View attachment 79427

Also worth noting is that my spare is a 33-10.50-15 on a stock 15x7 chrome wheel and the rear hatch would foul against the tire the trying to open the hatch. What I did to remedy this was to shim, with washers, the spare further aft (backward for you non-nautical/aeronautical types) to gain clearance.

View attachment 79428

I'll post the part numbers in the hardtop section for prosperity's sake.
I had to do the same washer trick with my old tan Scrambler that had an ACME full top. I was running 33x12.50's on an aftermarket 8" wheel :thumbsup:

Kim Dawson

CJ-8 Member
CJ-8.com Member
City
Molalla
State
Or
Silver Scrambler with a black ACME hardtop looks fantastic. Nice choice. Hatch cylinders went bad on mine, my son rolled his truck with a Leer canopy, and I grabbed the cylinders from the broken canopy to fix my ACME hardtop. Those Truck Upfitters are a nice way to go.