• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

my 84

sparks

Legacy Registered User
City
HarrisonvillE
State
MO
more pics

dscf3685-1.jpg

got the dash lights working they are brighter than what they look in this pic

dscf3684-1.jpg

i Knew these under dash lights were there but didn't know know how to tun them on.....but i figured it out real fast lol they are bright light up the floor really well plus the light for the ash tray

dscf3683-1.jpg

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
finally got the radiator in today along with a new fan and fan clutch new thermostat with new hoses .....is it just me or is it very tight between the fan clutch and the radiator with less than a inch to spare?..... Next i got to get the horn dash lights working? im wondering if the 2 are connected some how

Yes, it is very, very tight between the face of the fan clutch and the face of the radiator. My green Scrambler came with the fan clutch, too, and when I had to replace the fan clutch and radiator it was very fun trying to reassemble those parts without tearing up the front of the radiator:D

mulescj8

INSANE SCRAMBLER HACK
Lifetime Member
City
Middle of No Where and Too Far From Any Where
State
Tn
Scrambler

Been trying to catch up on some things on site haven't had a lot of time lately have worked over 220 hrs in last 2 1/2 weeks. First sorry for your lose of your grandmother.........2nd That is one sweet scrambler you have, just the fact your grandmother bought it new it's priceless and the fact that it's low mileage and in such pristine shape with so many options it's worth keeping as is and just fixing things that need to be fixed and keep it stock. ive not seen many scramblers with the options yours have much less in the shape that yours is........keep that one original..........the memories it will bring to you and your family can never be replaced with any financial gain you can recieve by selling it................super nice scrambler:drool:

sparks

Legacy Registered User
City
HarrisonvillE
State
MO
found some good stuff

spent all day moving Grand-moms thing and found all the original paper work so i thought id share

jeepinvoice049-1.jpg
i did delete names and vin out of this scan

dscf3942-1.jpg

dscf3941-1.jpg

dscf3940-1.jpg

dscf3939-1.jpg
dscf3938-1.jpg

Polarfire

Jeep Aficionado
Lifetime Member
City
Columbia
State
MO
Wow. That is awesome! A very highly optioned Scrambler WITH all the paperwork too. Great find! I see she traded in a '79 CJ-7 for the Scrambler. Sounds like your Grandma was a real Jeep girl! :woot:

sparks

Legacy Registered User
City
HarrisonvillE
State
MO
she really was she traded in a cj5 for th 7 and she had a old 53 willies before that

Bugman

The Rubicon, my backyard
City
Pollock Pines
State
CA
That's one lady I wish I could have met. You're one fortunate relative to have her as a source for some of your genes. Good for you for respecting the legacy.:thumbsup:

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Wow :bow: that's a LOT of accessory and dealer install when compared to the price of the Jeep... :huh::eek::drool:

So very incredibly awesome! Great find!

T-roy

Basic User
City
Alvin
State
TX
Treasure

I just found this tread and read thru it all. WOW:thumbsup: you are very lucky, she must have remembered what she told you. treasure the pleasure as you restore my friend.

sparks

Legacy Registered User
City
HarrisonvillE
State
MO
topless

dscf3959-1.jpg

dscf3960-1.jpg

dscf3961-1.jpg

dscf3962-1.jpg

first time the top has ever been off this thing really changes the look i think

Last edited:

sparks

Legacy Registered User
City
HarrisonvillE
State
MO
test drive

got to drive it around town tonight.... I cant believe how good it runs drove around for about a hour no problems at all it handled better than I expected for a 82 jeep although i only got it up to 45mph cant wait to start driving it more

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
dscf3961-1.jpg

dscf3962-1.jpg

first time the top has ever been off this thing really changes the look i think

It looks like you photoshopped one of the dogs out of the pic!

Scrambler looks great!

sparks

Legacy Registered User
City
HarrisonvillE
State
MO
no Photoshop lol she took off after the lill rat terrier

gr8dain

Old and Slow
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ashburn
State
VA
no Photoshop lol she took off after the lill rat terrier

And the other one did not move at all!!

By the way, nice Bronco too. I had an all red 96. Miss it at times.

sparks

Legacy Registered User
City
HarrisonvillE
State
MO
nope he listens when i tell him to stay he stays the bronco is for sale