• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

What's on your Work Bench?

Jeep Addict

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Baton Rouge
State
La
The plastic front bumper end caps on the 82-83 Limited were much shorter compared to the metal caps that were an option with the bumper protection package. I’ll post a picture of the two next to each other.

mhinchliffe

CJ-8 Member
City
W-S
State
NC
Merry Christmas kids........
Made Mrs. CJ8 a copper window box this spring for her _9th birthday and all the cool kids want them now. So, needless to say there's 15 lbs of copper in the shop that's slated to be made into window boxes........

Here's the original -

IMG_2616.jpg

and after the house got lime washed this summer

IMG_3117.jpg

here's the material

IMG_4346.jpg

and upside down with drain holes (these are very important BTW) and some clear satin after polishing

IMG_4350.jpg

and lastly the "Merry Christmas 2020" for prosperity's sake

IMG_4352.jpg

Kim Dawson

CJ-8 Member
City
Molalla
State
Or
Merry Christmas kids........
Made Mrs. CJ8 a copper window box this spring for her _9th birthday and all the cool kids want them now. So, needless to say there's 15 lbs of copper in the shop that's slated to be made into window boxes........

Here's the original -

View attachment 90129

and after the house got lime washed this summer

View attachment 90130

here's the material

View attachment 90131

and upside down with drain holes (these are very important BTW) and some clear satin after polishing

View attachment 90132

and lastly the "Merry Christmas 2020" for prosperity's sake

View attachment 90133
Very crafty with metal. Those look so nice and will last a lifetime!

certifiablejeep

Definitley Certifiable
Lifetime Member
City
Bedford
State
NH
Those look great! although the UPS man staring in the window is a little creep ;)

Merry Christmas to Mrs. CJ8 and you.

cb

Belizeit

CJ-8 Member
Gold Member
City
River Ridge
State
La
Looks good ! I'm wondering if 1 is enough for that revolving herd of Jeeps you have.

Oakley

BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Cumming
State
GA
Cheating is such a harsh description I think. To quote gunny highway I would say he adapted and overcame ... future obstacles.

don87401

Original Owner
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Farmington
State
NM
Just used the next best thing to set this up.20201231_133943.jpgresized.jpg