
They are expensive and it doesn't matter where you live. Also they advertise 7-10 turnaround on custom gauges and it took me 45 days to get mine.I have seen those and I am impressed. I might have mentioned ive pulled the dollars on this project now though and that's an expensive unit even before converting to Australian pesos and freight. Good thought though.
I also have the back up Electric speed sensor on my Speedhut in case of lost GPS signal.Steady on!, it wont work when the vehicle is stood still on a dyno, so probably no good for Gazzo anyway...
Steady on!, it wont work when the vehicle is stood still on a dyno, so probably no good for Gazzo anyway...


Good point! That's funny.
In other news Old Mate has pretty much got the 3.8L V6 in this Heep sorted and I got to do laps up and down the road out the front of my shop. Holy Toledo Batman this thing flies. I haven't been in a CJ that pulls like that. You guys with your monster V8s are bonkersView attachment 54362View attachment 54363





That's just $&%#*+€ hot!
x4!That's just $&%#*+€ hot!

I never go to the DMV anymore. Luckily Louisiana allows private companies to do this also. These people are a lot friendlier because they don't get payed until they provide you with a service. They will tell you everything you need to get the FIRST time you go in there. Heck they will even thank you for coming in. You would be lucky if the DMV clerk even stops eating her tator chips.