• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

My Big Red Scrambler

Jeeperdd

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
SOA Member
City
Gordonsville
State
VA
I still have a bunch of small things to button up.

Jeeperdd

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
SOA Member
City
Gordonsville
State
VA
Well scrambler did pretty good on the shake down run. I have a few things that I have to work on though. Fuel sending unit crapped out halfway through the weekend, exhaust gasket blew out, and wipers stopped working. Always something with a jeep.

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
Should have mentioned this before, notice the bearing on the end of the steering column. Super nice stuff, and an awesome upgrade. Wolff Engineering
View attachment 69325View attachment 69326

I just got the email from them this morning, the versions for manual transmission columns are available again. I grabbed three, better hurry before they are gone again :crazy::eek:

Thanks again for the heads up Dustin :thumbsup: :cheers:

ag4ever

Average Nut
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Richmond
State
TX
Just bought 3 myself. Wonder what the difference is between manual vs automatic.

Was about to post the status update, but you beat me to it.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
I’d want one for an automatic column. I wonder when or if they’ll have them.

HighSierra CJ

Scrambler Enthusiast
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Ducor
State
Ca
I’d want one for an automatic column. I wonder when or if they’ll have them.
I sent them an email about the auto columns. I need three myself. I’ll let you know what they say when they get back to me

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
On a CJ, is there even a difference, with regards to the lower steering column bearing, a difference between manual/auto transmission :shrug:

I messed with Josh's Scrambler a few years ago, factory auto column, I don't remember a difference in the lower bearings, I could be wrong :shrug: