• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

My Big Red Scrambler

Well scrambler did pretty good on the shake down run. I have a few things that I have to work on though. Fuel sending unit crapped out halfway through the weekend, exhaust gasket blew out, and wipers stopped working. Always something with a jeep.
 
Should have mentioned this before, notice the bearing on the end of the steering column. Super nice stuff, and an awesome upgrade. Wolff Engineering
View attachment 69325View attachment 69326

I just got the email from them this morning, the versions for manual transmission columns are available again. I grabbed three, better hurry before they are gone again :crazy::eek:

Thanks again for the heads up Dustin :thumbsup: :cheers:
 
Just bought 3 myself. Wonder what the difference is between manual vs automatic.

Was about to post the status update, but you beat me to it.
 
I’d want one for an automatic column. I wonder when or if they’ll have them.
 
I’d want one for an automatic column. I wonder when or if they’ll have them.
I sent them an email about the auto columns. I need three myself. I’ll let you know what they say when they get back to me
 
On a CJ, is there even a difference, with regards to the lower steering column bearing, a difference between manual/auto transmission :shrug:

I messed with Josh's Scrambler a few years ago, factory auto column, I don't remember a difference in the lower bearings, I could be wrong :shrug:
 
Back
Top