• Notice for iPhone users: DO NOT use the image size reduction option when uploading photos to the forum. This causes portrait images to post as landscape. We have added a warning to the image insert pop-up as well.

My Newest Project - Me !?!?

jammer1

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Maple Hts.
State
Oh
You cut your hair, I barely have enough hair to cut. It will grow back. Baseball hats are our best friends. Glad to hear it's going well. I hope the second half goes equally as well. Your in out thoughts and wishes.

John N

Addicted....Ex-SOA VP
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Rockville
State
VA
You had hair?

Bugman

The Rubicon, my backyard
City
Pollock Pines
State
CA
Sending all best wishes, prayers, and a lollipop. "Who loves ya baby". Hang in there. You have a lot of support out here for ya.

timothy

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
baltimore
State
oh
Great news update. Just think you and BW will be twins.

Well he might be ever so slightly taller 😁

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
One more chemo treatment next Tuesday and I will be finished with my treatment :fingerscrossed:

Tests after second round of chemo were good, so :fingerscrossed:

Side effects got a bit worse after the second round, worse being my taste buds - Stuff that used to taste great would taste like crap, no rhyme or reason, even water tastes bad sometimes :crazy:

I'll update after my tests next Wednesday :thumbsup: :cheers:

designerRob

CJ-8 Member
Silver Member
City
Allen Park
State
MI
Good luck and God bless! I can't imagine how tough that must be. Hang in there!

Last edited:

wm69

Scrambler Junkie
Silver Member
Lifetime Member
City
God's Country
State
AR
Glad you're almost through with treatment.

jammer1

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Maple Hts.
State
Oh
Also glad you're almost done. Hopefully you'll be able to get your energy back for summer fun. Here's hoping all goes well with this round.

Randyzzz

Blown Budget
BENEFACTOR
Gold Member
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Redmond
State
OR
Still sending those prayers-

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
We are wiht you my friend. prayers for tomorrows results. :wave:

spankrjs

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
SOA Member
City
Biloxi
State
MS
I took my last chemo treatment last Tuesday, finger crossed, and it kicked my a$$ :sick:

The good news, the next day's blood work showe zero tumor markers :giggle:
Bad news, my white blood cell and platelet count were decimated, I got an infection, and then a fever, and felt like crap. I had to take a really strong antibiotic, which really screwed my stomach up :sick:

Blood work this past Monday showed my white blood cell and platelets back to normal, so I quit taking antibiotic, which was making me feel crappy. Don't feel "right" yet, but getting a little better each day.

I go back in the first part of June for CT scan and blood work, I am praying for more good news :thumbsup: I have been sick now for 7 weeks, I definitley do not want to go back through more chemo :(

b2esq

Scrambler Junkie
Lifetime Member
City
Glen Allen
State
VA
Godspeed, best wishes, and good luck. A lot of people (including people you’ve never met) are praying for you...

Bad Karma

Captain Sarcasm
BENEFACTOR
Lifetime Member
City
Cobourg, Ontario, Cana
State
da
glad youre done with the radiation! Bald is cool... get well soon buddy

MrBeep

CJ-8 Vendor Supporter
SOA Member
CJ-8.com Vendor
City
Dillsboro
State
IN
Hang in there my friend. Your in our thoughts and prayers daily my friend. :wave:

bigwalton

Alaskan Postal nutjob
FORUM MANAGER
SOA Member
City
Dexter
State
MI
Progress brother. Progress. Keep getting better and moving forward. You got a bunch of family on here that can’t wait for you to be back 100%